Monday, May 24, 2010

Welcome to our blog!

Apparently there are people in the world that would like to know about our family as a whole, and not just about Ben, and since blogging is the "hip thing" these days, here we go with a family blog.
Brief bio:
Neil and I met through my best friend (his cousin), Jessica (Bentley) Tiek, on Trax. I thought he was really weird, he thought I was really hot. We got married about 6 months later. We have two boys. Ben just barely turned 3, and Tristan is approximately 10 months. Neil has a Master's Degree in Accounting and is studying for the CPA exam. I have forever left on my degree. Good thing I get free tuition until I'm 26 or I'd have to stop going... :)
We bought our first house last year, and just recently got some old carpet to lay down in our unfinished basement! We have a very small yard that we cut with an edger/trimmer.
That's pretty much where we are now...
Enjoy!