Thursday, September 19, 2013

Health challenge day 2

Now, before you get spoiled thinking I'm going to make a blog post every day for 60 days, think again!  I am also going to start working on a journal of spiritual things for my kids.  I'll be sorting through my journals and seeing if there were any experiences I would want my kids to be sure to read.  I think I'd like my spiritual journal to be left out where my kids can read it all the time...

For today's funny:
After dinner we ran a couple errands and on the way back, Ben said he was hungry.  They hadn't behaved well at the store so I told him he already had dinner and he'd have to just wait until morning.  He said "Ugh!  I'll be SUPER hungry by morning.  I'll have to eat SIX BOWLS of cereal!" in his best 'angry' voice.  Sometimes it's hard not to laugh at the things your kids say.

No comments: