Sunday, October 26, 2014

October 26th 2014

This past week we didn't do anything out of the ordinary.  It was just one of the regular, busy weeks.  Well, I guess I shouldn't say "out of the ordinary" because we've been working on quarterly payroll filings, which don't come up EVERY week, but it's definitely not something we're taking pictures of to share with you! :)

I've also been working on the kid's costumes (and the adult's too) but I don't have any pictures of them yet.  They all still need some finishing touches before I'm willing to share.

I do have family pictures though!  My amazing aunt is still working on touching up the photos I chose, but you can see the unedited photos here: http://sweetmemorygarden.pixieset.com/baxterfamily/

Next week you can look forward to some Halloween pictures!! :)

No comments: